The Fabricator will be responsible for sheet metal fabrications, welding 14-gauge, seat and track tiles while protecting OEM interior according to the blueprint.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Individuals with background/experience in any of the following – Manufacturing – Welding, Vocational School, Automotive – trade school experience, metal fabrication.
- 1+ years of metal fabrication experience (Preferred).
- Experience welding into steel floors a plus.
- Can physically meet the demands of the job and have an eye for detail.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Warm and friendly demeanor with good energy and a positive attitude.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Able to cut, weld, build and inspect welding equipment for durability.
- Must be comfortable using tools MIG welder, plasma cutters, grinders, chop saws, drills, and tape measure, blue prints and recognize welding symbols and specifications.
- Identify problems prematurely and make corrections.
- Must have basic math skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Comply with Driverge’s Core Values always (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Or Download Application and email to .