MFG Floor InstallerAkron, Ohio
This position is responsible for the installation of van floors within our production facility. Our production team members may work independently or with a team.
- Individuals with background/experience in any of the following, Vocational School, Automotive – trade school experience or Auto dealer experience preferred.
- Warm and friendly demeanor with good energy and a positive attitude.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
- Must have an eye for identifying problems prematurely to completion.
- Must be able to produce in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Comfortable measuring and using a tape measure
- Knowledgeable reading blue prints (preferred)
- Must be able to work with chemicals.
- Track supplies and equipment notifying manager of inventory levels.
- Comply with Core Values (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Able to function capably in a production environment using standard equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Frequently lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to complete production-related physical activities (walking, standing, talking, hearing, pushing, reaching, seeing, stooping/crouching, smelling, depth perception, identifying colors) as needed.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to produce.
- Participate in required company safety programs, trainings and PPE guidelines.
- Tuition Reimbursement