Production AssociateAkron, Ohio
Responsible for refabricating vans within our production facility. This includes tear out, installation of floors, seats, lifts, OEM, backup cameras, alarms, etc. Production team members may work independently or with a team.
- Individuals with background/experience in any of the following, Vocational School, Automotive – trade school experience or Auto dealer experience preferred.
- Warm and friendly demeanor with good energy and a positive attitude.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Must have an eye for identifying problems prematurely to completion.
- Must be able to produce in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Must have a solid comfort level using a variety of power tools: bandsaws, circular saws, jig saws, routers, solder and soldering irons, micro torches, drills, screw guns, utility knives and air saws.
- Comfortable measuring and using a tape measure
- Knowledgeable reading blue prints (preferred)
- Must be able to work with chemicals.
- Track supplies and equipment notifying manager of inventory levels.
- Comply with Core Values (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Contact Human Resources