Quality Assurance ManagerAkron, Ohio
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible to ensure compliance to all manufacturing quality processes and regulations at all plant locations. The QAM is a hands-on manager responsible for leading quality improvements in processes and personnel within operations.
- BS degree in a manufacturing discipline/technical field
- Minimum of three years of Quality experience with lean manufacturing in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated supervisory experience including team member development
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Solid manufacturing foundation with specific lean tools:5S, facilitation of Kaizen events, 5-Why and other problem-solving methodologies
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Warm and friendly demeanor with good energy and a positive attitude.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Able to function capably in a production environment using standard equipment (Calibrated measuring equipment, gauges, inspection fixtures, etc.)
- Must be able to function in an office environment using standard technology (computer, printer, fax, phone, etc.).
- Use of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Frequently lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing over 10 pounds.
- Must be able to complete production-related physical activities (walking, standing, talking, hearing, pushing, reaching, seeing, stooping/crouching, smelling, depth perception, identifying colors) as needed.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to produce.
- Participate in required company safety programs, trainings and PPE guidelines.
- Ensure compliance to all external and internal quality processes and procedures, including FMVSS, ADA, and NHTSA
- Mentor, coach, and train employees on Driverge Operational Excellence standards, tools, and metrics
- Collaborates proactively with other groups to actively lead problem solving with countermeasures implemented and documented
- Create and maintain all documentation such as quality procedures, training logs, work instructions, and QA reports
- Work with product managers, developers, and operation teams to prioritize tasks and workflows
- Responsibly for quality impacting customers, internal operations, and suppliers
- Supervise all Quality personnel at each plant
- Always comply with Core Values (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Or Download Application and email to .