Quality Engineer SupervisorKansas City, Kansas
The Quality Engineer Supervisor will execute the quality plan as established by the company and Quality Manager. Supervise the quality team to drive compliance, growth and productivity both in the company and individually.
- Monitor and Inspect product to ensure all Quality standards.
- Supervise all Plant specific Quality Inspectors for daily objectives.
- Communicate non-conformances to team daily.
- Track non-conformance and develop solutions to management team.
- As needed, complete full inspections on product.
- Develop corrective actions from customer feedback.
- Audit and ensure Compliance for all required internal and external audits.
- Manage tool calibration.
- Maintain inspection documentation on the network both internal and external.
- QA date collection with weekly/monthly/yearly dashboard.
- Audit standard operating sheets.
- Solve issues using Root cause analysis.
- Assist purchasing with Red Tag items, and training and disposition meetings.
- Comply with Core Values always (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Quality Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- 4 years of Quality management experience.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of ISO-certified system start-ups in ISO-9001.
- Read and interpret assembly prints and layouts.
- Be a persistent problem solver with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of production processes and Quality Control Tools.
- Warm and friendly demeanor with good energy and a positive attitude.
- Be a team player with the ability to build lasting productive business relationships with suppliers, customers, management, and peers.
- Be a self-started able to generate and re-evaluate priorities throughout the day.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be able to function in a production environment using standard technology (computer, printer, fax, phone, etc.).
- Use of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Frequently lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing over 10 pounds.
- Must be able to complete production-related physical activities (walking, standing, talking, hearing, pushing, reaching, seeing, stooping/crouching, smelling, depth perception, identifying colors) as needed.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to produce.
- Participate in required company safety programs, trainings and PPE guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Or Download Application and email to .