Special Electric InstallerAkron, Ohio
The Special Electric Installer will work with the Driverge manufacturing team to complete several different electrical tasks throughout the vehicle modification process.
- Able to function capably in a production environment using standard equipment (machine tools, hand tools, measuring devices, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Frequently lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing over 50 pounds.
- Must be able to complete the production-related physical activities (walking, standing, talking, hearing, pushing, reaching, seeing, stooping/crouching, smelling, depth perception, identifying colors) as needed
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to produce.
- Participate in required company safety programs, trainings and PPE guidelines
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Installation of interlocks, backup cameras, alarms, reverse sensors and various types of lighting.
- Identify problems prematurely and make corrections.
- Must have basic math skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Comply with the Core Values (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Health and Welfare Plan Benefits
- 401K with company match
- PTO & Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement