Wheelchair Accessible Ram ProMaster
For clients transporting people in wheelchairs, the Driverge Ram ProMaster is a versatile & efficient ramp and kneeling system offering a quiet, maintenance-free alternative to power lifts. We also offer the added benefits of being a Ram Pool Dealer! Our exclusive ramp and lowering system is the perfect solution for wheelchair transportation and equipment hauling needs.
Note: Ram ProMaster 1500 full window packages are no longer available for vans built later than September, 2018. A limited number of window packages are currently in stock while supplies last for dealer supplied Promasters built prior to that time.
Ram ProMaster Wheelchair Ramp Van Features:
- Meets all ADA requirements
- 38” wide doorway with built-in steps
- Available on 1500 and 2500 ProMaster models
- Maintenance-free ramp is 35.8” wide x 110” long
- Ramp deployment is shock-assisted for quick and easy operation
- Hydraulic kneeling system operates with the touch of a button
- Kneeling lowers rear end a full 6” down to a height of 15-1/4”, creating a 9.25° ramp angle
- Manual ramp operation reduces the overall cost of ownership compared to powered lifts
- Available with SmartFloor flexible flooring system
Stainless steel side steps, stanchion pole, wheelchair storage unit, cot mount, and tinted windows
Ram ProMaster with Wheelchair Ramp
Driverge also builds a RAM ProMaster non-emergency medical transport (NEMT) with a wheelchair lift. Both vehicles can also be used as equipment movers for heavier medical equipment, printers, pallets, and more.