ADA Compliant Commercial Wheelchair Minivans
Available with 2 Wheelchair Positions
This popular wheelchair accessible minivan provides for a variety of seating capacity options to meet your ADA transport and ambulatory passenger needs. Driverges’ Dodge Grand Caravan full cut conversion comes standard with (2) bucket seats in the 2nd row – with an optional 3-passenger 2nd row bench and 3rd row 2-passenger flip seat. The short floor package includes a maintenance-free ramp with an industry-leading capacity of 1,000 lbs., the widest ramp available in a Dodge minivan (34″), and a 3-passenger 2nd-row bench seat.
Full Cut Dodge Grand Caravan Features:
- Fully ADA and FMVSS compliant
- Successfully crash tested
- Can hold 2 wheelchair passengers or up to 7 ambulatory passengers, including driver
- Easy to use, maintenance-free ramp system
- Industry-leading ramp capacity of 1,000 lbs.
- Impressive 22 MPG average in combined driving
- Meets Buy America Act provisions
- Front and side-impact airbags for driver and front passenger
- Side-curtain airbags in front and back
- Available on new and used Dodge GC and Chrysler Town & Country vans
- Short cut version for transporting only one wheelchair passenger also available
Dodge Commercial Wheelchair Accessible Minivans