Ford Transit Minibus
The Driverge Ford Transit Minibus provides companies with the ability to transport up to 15 passengers (including driver). Easier to operate and less expensive to maintain than a traditional cutaway, our Ford Transit mini bus provides significant fuel savings. It's perfect for corporate shuttles, community centers, group outings, charter & tour operators, and any other business that moves people. Combined with our innovative SmartFloor technology, the Ford Transit Minibus can also provide flexible seating opportunities, including options for a rear wheelchair lift and multiple wheelchair passengers.
Two Bus Door Packages to Choose From
Our large bus door package has an extra-high, 84” walk in entryway providing maximum clearance and a 38" wide doorway. The smaller size bus door is 33" wide x 76" tall. Both provide safe, reliable entry for your passengers with built-in LED lighted steps and entryway stanchion poles for added safety.
Ford Transit Small Bus Features:
- 14 and 15-passenger seating layouts including driver – or up to 2 wheelchairs
- 2 bus door sizes: Large 38" x 84"; Small 33" x 76"
- Built-in lighted steps with entryway stanchion pole
- Electronic bus door operation
- Remote control bus door for quick access from the driver seat or outside of the vehicle
- Available with a rear lift for wheelchair accessible transportation
- Up to 20 mpg fuel economy
- Available with SmartFloor technology
- Seating styles and flooring material options
Ford Transit with Bus Door Minibus