Introducing Mortuary Transportation
Double Decks Provide More Capacity, Securement and Easier Content Handling
Driverge offers a double-deck system developed by funeral industry leader Link Mortuary Equipment. These vans can be staffed by one operator and increase the overall capacity of cargo vans by allowing for the transportation of either four stretchers, four cremation containers or two caskets.
Easy loading. Increased capacity. Standard and Oversize Cots.
- Powered upper deck with safety latch raises and lowers within seconds, allowing for easy loading/ unloading.
- Transports either 4 stretchers, 4 cremation containers, or 2 caskets.
- The reinforced deck system fits a standard and oversized cot side-by-side, with a 50.5" upper deck and a 51.8" lower deck.
The Most Reliable and Durable Deck System Available
- Each deck includes four nylon casket rollers to make.
- The aluminum deck with glide strips makes loading easier while also protecting the vehicle’s floor.
- The upper deck raises and lowers within seconds, allowing one person to easily load and transport cots, caskets, or air trays.
- Solid cast aluminum cot cups help prevent cots from shifting during transport.
Driverge offers mortuary vans built on Ford Transits/E-Transits, RAM ProMasters and Mercedes-Benz Sprinters.
Certified Quality Upfits by Driverge
Global automotive brands have certified Driverge as an authorized upfitter. So you can be sure your conversion meets or exceeds the OEMs’ standards for fit, finish, and safety.