Senior Living Transport Vans
Driverge offers several modified vehicle options to help meet the needs of senior living communities, nursing homes, assisted living facilities. Senior living residents have unique transportation needs, which is why Driverge has several different accessible transport vans to choose from. These vehicles are perfect for helping seniors and/or patients to enjoy outings and activities, as well as transportation to and from doctors appointments, grocery stores, group outings, and more — with safe, reliable, wheelchair lifts or ramps and ambulatory rider seating options.
Features and Benefits:
- All Driverge vehicles are ADA compliant and engineered to exceed federal safety standards
- Side or rear entry lifts allow for multiple wheelchair and ambulatory seating configurations, stretcher mounts, state DOT requirements and much more.
- Paratransit vehicles are available in multiple heights on standard and extended length chassis.
- Using our exclusive SmartFloor system, operators can quickly add or remove seats as needed
- Solutions include single or multiple wheelchair positions in the vehicle
Popular Commercial Vehicles for Nursing Homes, Assisted and Independent Living Facilities:
- Ford Transit Small Bus
- Ford Transit Ambulette
- Ford Transit Connect with FlexFlat Rear Access Ramp
- Mercedes-Benz Metris WAV
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Wheelchair Vans
- RAM ProMaster NEMT
- Toyota Sienna Minivan with Wheelchair Ramp
Driverge offers a variety of industry leading wheelchair tie-downs and restraint systems designed to keep wheelchair riders safe while traveling in an accessible vehicle with wheelchair floor plans. Contact us about wheelchair securement for your vehicles.