Statement for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Participation
Section 26.1, 26.23 – Objectives/Policy Statement
Driverge has established a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) 2023 program goal in accordance with USDOT DBE Rule 49 CFR Part 26. Accordingly, the Driverge overall goal is 0.68% for FY year 2023, with 100% being achieved through race neutral means and 0% race conscious means.
It is the policy of Driverge to ensure that DBEs defined in part 26, have an equal opportunity to receive and participate in DOT–assisted contracts. It is also our policy:
- To ensure nondiscrimination in the award and administration of DOT–assisted contracts;
- To create a level playing field on which DBEs can compete fairly for DOT-assisted contracts;
- To ensure that the DBE Program is narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable law;
- To ensure that only firms that fully meet 49 CFR Part 26 eligibility standards are permitted to participate as DBEs
- To help remove barriers to the participation of DBEs in DOT assisted contracts;
- To assist the development of firms that can compete successfully in the market place outside the DBE Program.
Ken Richards, Driverge Business Manager, has been designated as the DBE Liaison Officer. In that capacity, Ken Richards is responsible for implementing all aspects of the DBE program. Implementation of the DBE program is accorded the same priority as compliance with all other legal obligations incurred by Driverge in its bid-contracts under financial assistance agreements with the Department of Transportation.
Driverge has disseminated this policy statement to the President and all of the components of our organization. We have distributed this statement to DBE and non-DBE business communities that perform work for us on DOT-assisted contracts via written notification.
Any DBE firms interested in procuring business through our bids under our following NAICS Codes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.