Chrysler Pacifica or Voyager Quiet Ride™
Less Noise, More Performance with
the new Chrysler Quiet Ride.
Experience the quietest wheelchair accessible vans in their class.
A power fold-out ramp and more than 53 inches of head clearance open to a spacious interior with wheelchair-friendly flooring that is easy to maintain. The power ramp is controlled by a dedicated key fob and the third-row factory bench seat maintains all OEM functionality.
- 36-month/36,000-mile (whichever comes first) commercial-use conversion warranty
- 48-month/50,000-mile (whichever comes first) consumer use conversion warranty
Create The Space You Need In Seconds
Transports Up To Six People Including One Wheelchair Passenger.
Built Better, Backed Better
- 4-year Consumer Conversion Warranty – The one and only four-year or 50,000-mile consumer-use conversion warranty. The commercial-use warranty is three-year or 36,000 miles.
- Structural Integrity – Durable, stainless steel wheelchair ramp and floor are rust resistant. The ramp can handle up to 800 pounds.
- Durable Flooring – Commercial-grade rubber flooring provides improved wheelchair maneuverability and is easy to clean and maintain.
- NMEDA MQAP Approved/CERTIFIED – Driverge is accredited by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA).