Dodge Grand Caravan Flex4™
Adaptability at your fingertips.
Now you can go from a conventional minivan to a wheelchair accessible vehicle in under a minute. Driverge’s proprietary technology delivers an accessible Dodge Grand Caravan with the performance and comfort of an unconverted minivan.
Create the space you need in seconds.
Driverge Flex Series vans provide accessibility when you need it and conventional seating when you don’t.
The difference makers: The FlexFlat™ Ramp and Fold & Turn Seating
The combination of Driverge’s one-lever FlexFlat ramp and Fold & Turn seating provides drivers with the ability to quickly and easily create seating and cargo space to meet the needs of a given situation. Flex Series™ vans maintain factory appearance, handling and performance, unlike many accessible minivans.
- ADA compliant
- 36-month/36,000-mile (whichever comes first) commercial-use conversion warranty
- 48-month/50,000-mile (whichever comes first) consumer use conversion warranty
Built Better, Backed Better
- 4-year Consumer Conversion Warranty – The one and only four-year or 50,000-mile consumer-use conversion warranty. The commercial-use warranty is three-year or 36,000 miles.
- Structural Integrity – High-stregnth aluminum steel wheelchair ramp and stainless steel floor are rust resistant. The ramp can handle up to 800 pounds.
- Durable Flooring – Commercial-grade rubber flooring provides improved wheelchair maneuverability and is easy to clean and maintain.
- NMEDA MQAP Approved/CERTIFIED – Driverge is accredited by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA).