Introducing the Chrysler Voyager FlexFlat™ 7
Configure seating, accessibility or storage in no time flat
The Chrysler Voyager Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAV) upfitted by Driverge can transport one wheelchair and four passengers or up to six ambulatory passengers (not including driver, requires optional second-row middle seat). One vehicle can provide operators with fast and flexible configurations.
- Half-cut, rear-entry, ADA Compliant
- Multi-position FlexFlat™ ramp system
- Fold and spin third row seating for wheelchair access or cargo space
- Standard equipment includes:
- 36-month vehicle and upfit limited warranties
- Includes Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, Bluetooth, rearview camera and more…
Configure Seating, Accessibility or Storage in No Time Flat
Thanks to Driverge’s exclusive FlexFlat™ ramp system and Fold & Spin third row, in seconds operators can create more ambulatory seating, or, storage space depending on the situation. Flex Flat folds out for wheelchair loading or folds flat to increase space for cargo.
Get Over The Hump With FlexFlat
The FlexFlat™ ramp folds flat creating a smooth, easy-to-roll-over surface. Unlike competitive ADA vans, there is no hump the wheelchair needs to traverse which makes loading and unloading wheelchair passengers easier.