Dodge Grand Caravan Quiet Ride™
The quietest wheelchair accessible vans in their class.
Driverge’s proprietary technology delivers an accessible Dodge Grand Caravan with the performance and comfort of an unconverted minivan.
Convenience, Space and Easy Operation
A power fold-out ramp and more than 53 inches of head clearance open to a spacious interior with
wheelchair-friendly flooring that is easy to maintain. The power ramp is controlled by a dedicated key fob and the third-row factory bench seat maintains all OEM functionality.
- 36-month/36,000-mile (whichever comes first) commercial-use conversion warranty
- 48-month/50,000-mile (whichever comes first) consumer use conversion warranty
Transports Up To Six People Including One Wheelchair Passenger
Built Better, Backed Better
- 4-year Consumer Conversion Warranty – The one and only four-year or 50,000-mile consumer-use conversion warranty. The commercial-use warranty is three-year or 36,000 miles.
- Structural Integrity – Durable, stainless steel heelchair ramp and floor are rust resistant. The ramp can handle up to 800 pounds.
- Durable Flooring – Commercial-grade rubber flooring provides improved wheelchair maneuverability and is easy to clean and maintain.
- NMEDA MQAP Approved/CERTIFIED – Driverge is accredited by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA).