Customized Secure Transporters for Cannabis
As more states legalize cannabis, laws governing its transportation vary widely and you may feel an armored vehicle is your only option. The good news is that DRIVERGE offers multiple solutions to meet your needs and your budget.
Driverge CannaSecure transportation options include:
- Custom solutions for new van installations
- Convert your used van in certain conditions
- Our self-installed CannaCage ships directly to you with easy-to-follow instructions
We Do Custom Van Conversions For Companies That Transport Cannabis
Our base package includes:
- Full Front Composite Partition behind Driver/Passenger Seats
- Steel Cage with Walls, Roof, Flooring, and Rear Locking Door
- LED Cargo Interior Lighting
Customize Your Van with Optional Features
Not all cannabis vans should be built alike. Depending on your business needs and regulations in your state, Driverge will work with you to develop the perfect solution for your needs. A few available options include:
- Locking Security Box
- Rear Loading Deposit Safe
- Rear Cargo Air Conditioner
- Insulated Interiors and doors
- 4-camera security system with GPS tracking and Wi-Fi
- Side Container Door Access
- Back-Up Alarm
- Vehicle Alarm System with GPS and Remote Start
- Steps and Running Boards
- Solid Double Locking Rear Door
Driverge: OEM-certified upfitters
With more than 20 years in the van conversion business, Driverge has earned rigorous certifications from Ford, Mercedes-Benz and RAM. This allows us to retain OEM factory warranties on our conversions. When your standards are high, don't settle for just any converter. Choose the one that’s chosen by Ford, Mercedes and RAM.
Not ready for new or want a DIY option?
We can also modify used Ford Transit vans or Transit Connects as well as selected Mercedes Sprinter and Ram ProMaster models and ensure that all the regulations are met.
Or if you want an affordable, do-it-yourself option that can be delivered directly to you, check out the Driverge CannaCage™ here.
Need a Quote?
Contact our dedicated Customer Support Team to find the right solution for your budget and fleet requirements.