Commercial Dodge Grand Caravan
Long-cut or Short-cut / Rear-entry / Manual Ramp
Available with 2 Wheelchair Positions
These popular ADA-compliant wheelchair accessible minivans provide a variety of seating capacity options to meet your transport needs.
- ADA and FMVSS compliant
- Successfully crash tested
- Long-cuts hold 2 wheelchair passengers
- Short-cuts hold one wheelchair passenger
- Easy to use, maintenance-free ramp system
- Industry-leading ramp capacity of 1,000 lbs.
- 3-year or 36,000-mile commercial-use conversion warranty
- 4-year or 50,000-mile consumer-use conversion warranty
Full-cut, Manual Ramp, Rear-entry
Full-cut conversions feature lowed floors that allow up to two wheelchair passengers to be transported at one time. Driverge’s standard full-cut Dodge Grand Caravans come with 2nd row bucket seats that “flip and fold” out of the way to create space for a wheelchair passenger.
Short-cut, Manual Ramp, Rear-entry
Short-cut Grand Caravans feature lowered floors that allows one wheelchair passenger to be transported in the 3rd row position. Driverge’s short-cut Dodge Grand Caravans come with 2nd row, OEM-installed bucket seats.
Dodge Grand Caravan Flex4™
If you are looking for a Grand Caravan with flexible seating and substantial cargo space, look into the Dodge Grand Caravan Flex4™. This long-cut van features Driverge’s’ exclusive Flex-Flat™ Ramp that folds flat when not in use creating a deck that’s perfect for luggage, boxes, golf clubs and more.
Dodge Commercial Wheelchair Accessible Minivans