Mercedes-Benz Metris WAV – Wheelchair Accessible Van
Adding ADA compliant accessibility and Mercedes-Benz sophistication to your fleet.
The all-new Metris Wheelchair Accessible Van (WAV) is designed to meet the needs of businesses and individuals requiring the space and flexibility that only the Metris can deliver. A combination of style and innovative engineering, Driverge provides an efficient, ADA compliant, multi-function vehicle that’s perfect for transporting wheelchair passengers. The Metris WAV also comes equipped with an automatic tensioning system that assists with loading and unloading a wheelchair passenger. Rear securement retractors provide an efficient, easy-to-use, 4-point tie-down system.
Metris WAV Features:
- Multi-use conversion provides for a variety of different business applications
- Durable, rear access ramp with 800 lb weight capacity and fold flat capabilities
- ADA compliant for commercial use
- Electronic assist front wheelchair retractors and belts for easy loading
- Optional Tip & Fold third row seats that can be ordered for one or both sides
- Second-row seating configuration flexibility depending on preferences
- Easy to clean, wear-resistant flooring
- Can be built on Metris chassis with hinged rear doors or rear hatch liftgate
- Mercedes-Benz style and sophistication
Metris WAV Upfit Benefits:
- The Metris Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) offers a cost-efficient option to business customers that need one vehicle to work for a variety of needs, including the transport of wheelchair passengers.
- Ramp and wheelchair securement area meet ADA requirements necessary for commercial transportation
- Easier to load in driveways, one-way streets and standard parking spots
- Automatic tensioning assists with loading wheelchair passenger into the van (wheelchair will not roll back if the driver loses grip while pushing)
- Ramp folds flat, allowing for level cargo storage area.
- Two Tip & Fold seats increase seating to 7 passengers when not transporting a wheelchair passenger.
Interested? Call our Mercedes-Benz dedicated customer support team at 844-629-5238.