Commercial Toyota Sienna Accessible Minivan
Driverge's Toyota Sienna wheelchair minivan gives businesses and organizations an exciting new option when selecting an accessible transport vehicle. The Sienna has been rated by leading automotive magazines as having the best power, handling and steering among minivan choices. The Sienna also has a low cost of ownership, which means higher profits. We add to the Sienna one of the widest ramps (36") and load capacities (1000 lbs) available in the industry. The light weight, low maintenance, fold-out ramp is easy to operate and doesn't require any power or electronics.
Built-In Rear Access Wheelchair Ramps
Based on surveys taken at recent IATR and TLPA conferences, rear entry ramps on vehicles are the preferred accessible conversion among taxi and non-emergency medical transport (NEMT) professionals. Rear entry also allows parking in any standard parking spot, providing easier access to both sides of the street when picking up or dropping off on one-way streets.
Toyota Sienna Wheelchair Minivan Features:
• Extra-wide, 36” ramp – the widest on the market!
• Industry-leading ramp capacity of 1,000 lbs.
• Fully ADA, FMVSS & NHTSA compliant
• Successfully crash tested
• Easy-to-use, maintenance-free ramp system
• Impressive 22 MPG average in combined driving
• Standard 3-passenger seating in second row
• Vehicle can seat 6 passengers including (1) wheelchair position in back row
• Three year/36,000 mile conversion warranty
• Optional FlexFlat™ ramp system for flat cargo space
• Optional 2-passenger flip seat for rear area
Toyota Sienna Wheelchair Taxi Vans
Driverge is one of the largest builders of wheelchair accessible taxis, with a variety of OEM chassis and ramp conversions to choose from. Check out our Taxi and Rideshare page here.
Taxi Brochure Download:
Wheelchair Accessible Taxis