Temperature Controlled Vans for Food Transportation & Delivery
Driverge’s Food Service & Delivery van provides businesses such as caterers, non-profits, and distributors with a unique option for transporting both hot and cold food. With variable seating configurations, this vehicle can also transport support staff with your prepared meals. Large, slide-out trays make loading and unloading from the rear of the vehicle easier than ever before.
Built on the popular Ford Transit, we add top-of-the-line heating and cooling compartments to the cargo area of the van. Combined with our innovative SmartFloor technology, this state-of-the-art Food Service & Delivery vehicle solution also allows for the quick removal of seats, adding unlimited flexibility to its many potential uses.
Meal Delivery Van Features
• First ever multi-purpose meal delivery and crew transport vehicle
• Wood or patented SmartFloor flooring system with quick clean ABS
• Wheelchair or walker storage mounted to rear partition
• Stainless steel meal box construction with slide-out trays
• Sub-zero cold and 190 degree hot storage
• Independent heating and cooling temperature control system with
vent and fan air circulation
• Graphic wraps and/or decal applications
Ford Transit Food Service & Delivery Van